A BRIEF PERSONAL ACTIVITY
• Graduated with ‘Honour’ in Physics from the Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Tirana.
• More than 30 years
research work in the area of climate change consisting mainly in:
- Development of climate change scenarios for Albania;
- Leading the multidisciplinary teams (national and international) on:
> climate related vulnerability assessment for different economic sectors in Albania;
> assessment of adaptation opportunities;
- Lead author of a series of fundamental publications related to climate changes for Albania
(e.g. 1st, 2nd, 3rd National Communication of Albania to
the United Nations Convention Framework on Climate Change);
• Involvement in many project financed by UNDP, WB, UNESCO, NATO, etc. in the positions of
the Manager, Technical Coordinator and/or expert.
• International consultant and reviewer for several in-depth reviews of
the National Communications of Annex I countries, coordinated from the UNFCCC secretariat.
• Involvement in reviewing process of different IPCC reports.
• Holds the Doctor Degree on Special Physics and Scientific Title Professor.
Thursday, May 25, 2017
Conference Hall, E-Building